For decades, technology has connected people and businesses globally. This is just the start. The Internet will also transform global industries, joining human insight with machine intelligence. Bringing minds and machines together has created something wholly new - the Industrial Internet - an open, global network that connects machines, people, and data.
For the first time, thought leaders from across business, technology and academia will convene an important conversation about the power of the Industrial Internet and why it matters. Join us.
Minds + Machines 2012
November 29, 2012
San Francisco, CA 94107
8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
991 Tennessee Street (at 20th St)
San Francisco, CA
Featured Speakers Include:
• Jeff Immelt, CEO and Chairman of the Board, GE
• Marc Andreessen, Co-Founder and General Partner, Andreessen Horowitz
• Andy McAfee, Principal Research Scientist, MIT’s Center for Digital Business
• DJ Patil, Chief Data Scientist, Greylock Partners
• Paul Maritz, Chief Strategist, EMC
• Chris Anderson, Editor-in-Chief, WIRED
• Tim O'Reilly, Founder, O’Reilly Media
• Wayne Keathley, President and COO, Mt. Sinai Hospital
991 Tennessee Street (at 20th St) in San Francisco's Dogpatch neighborhood
Parking is extremely limited at the venue, so we have secured offsite complementary parking at AT&T Park. Shuttle buses will be onsite to transfer you to/from AT&T Parking Lot and Dogpatch Studios. Please enter the AT&T parking lot on 3rd Street (look for signs). We will have shuttles running all day. Dogpatch Studios is approximately 1 1/2 miles from AT&T park.
AT&T Parking Lot:
• AT&T Lot: 74 Mission Rock Street, San Francisco, CA 94107. Lot A is located on 3rd St just past the Lefty O'doul bridge.
• The entrance to the lot is on 3rd St. and Channel St.
• Lot Times: 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
• Shuttles: Running every 5-7 minutes